Games We Podcast About
- Michael Fienen, The Drunken UX Podcast, Episode 015
- Breeze Grigas, Zephyr Workshop, Episode 028
- Aaron Hill, The Drunken UX Podcast, Episode 015
- Jared Kaplan, Lonely Hero Games, Episode 025
- Christopher Kincaid, Lonely Hero Games, Episode 025
- Sophia Prater, Object-Oriented UX, Episode 033
Welcome to Design Thinking Games, a gaming and UX podcast by Tim Broadwater and Michael Schofield. This podcast examines the player experience of board games, pen and paper roleplaying games, live action games, and video games.
Michael is a service designer specializing in #researchOps and is a director of engineering in his day job. Aspiring professional dungeon master, philosopher, and poet. #pluckyBio
Consoles: Xbox Series X, Switch
Favorite board game: Fury of Dracula
Favorite tabletop RPG: D&D with Grit and Glory supplement.
Most proud gaming accomplishment: In the early aughts I led a clan to victory in a Rainbow Six Vegas 2 MLG Tournament.
Tim is a life-long UXer, designer, consultant, mentor, speaker, writer, gaymer, and artist. He is the author of UX FMK, a former Venture Lieutenant for Paizo, and is savagely addicted to coffee (in all forms).
Consoles: WVTinyTim on Android, PS4 Pro, Steam, Switch
Favorite board game: King of Tokyo
Favorite tabletop RPG: Starfinder
Most proud gaming accomplishment:
- I have played and beaten all 19 Zelda games from the Legend of Zelda (1986) to Breath of the Wild (2017).
- In 2022 after 4+ years and 55+ hours of gameplay, I finally beat Cuphead.
If you are so inclined, please feel free to follow us on Twitter at @DTGamesPodcast, on TikTok at @designthinkinggames, or on Twitch at DesignThinkingGames. Please feel free to support the podcast on Patreon if you are a fan.